blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Thursday, April 28, 2011

SAY WHAT?


"L.A. is growing on me a little bit, but it's still a shit hole....I think it's this insidious pool where nearly everyone lives in fear. Geographically it's fantastic, but socially it's disgusting. I wish they'd run all the cunts out."

"I really don't give a shit about [fame]....I wish I had some interesting stories about living in L.A., but mostly I just do my work and then go home. Being an actor is like being in prison. You go, you serve your time, you try and replicate Johnny Depp's career and then you move to Paris."


--expresses Alex Pettyfer to VMan.

We find his quotes HIGHlarious, maybe that's because we don't take anything too serious (except for killing horses deliberately with fires). And he is pretty much spot on!!

Everyone else is an uproar about what he said. Lighten up and if you're that offended--you are probably one of the insidious cunts he's talking about. Get the fuck out of LA. Ha!

And one added note to his twisted humor, the lad has Thank You tattooed above his cock, in case he forgets to say it. Ha!!!

No, thank you Alex for giving us some of that hot cock!!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin