blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Monday, September 12, 2011

SAY WHAT?



Rx:






Q. Was that Tylenol? What did you take when you were having the back problems?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: No, it was some painkiller. I don’t know. They gave me ‑‑ yeah, and I had the rib problem and they had to mobilize my back as well, and some cramps in the leg. So it was more than one thing. But it wasn’t a surprise, to be honest. You know, luckily for me I had the ability to ask for medical timeout, and it helped me in the fourth set. I was going more ‑‑ I felt the most discomfort and pain with my serve, so I tried to go more for the precision rather than for speed. I think that actually helped me to get into the rally better, because he was expecting maybe a bit stronger serve so he was returning short and I was taking my chances. I had to make the points very short, because it’s obvious that he is the one that’s physically fitter than me on the court today after the third set was done. I knew that and I had to go for my shots, and I did.


--Novak answers in an apres match presser

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin