blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SUNSETS AND SCRABBLE?







Is RyRy hinting at an early retirement?

HuffPo reports:


I've been doing this since I was 12... I don't want to act much longer; I can't do one thing my whole life," he told the newspaper (via IFC). "I know there are only so many characters I'll be able to play. It will be over whenever the inspiration dries up."

This year, he played a charming sexpot, vigilante stunt driver and vengeful political aide, so clearly the range is pretty wide. Currently, he's filming "The Place Beyond The Pines," in which he plays a small time crook, "The Gangster Squad," in which he plays a LA cop trying to nab a famous 1940s mobster, "Only God Forgives," which is with his "Drive" director Nicolas Winding Refn and potentially a remake of "Logan's Run," another film with Refn.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin