blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Monday, September 26, 2011

SAY WHAT?









“I was nervous coming here today because I’ve just never talked about it....But, it’s so liberating. It was interesting to be coming to have a conversation that I was always afraid to have......

.......This is my coming out ball. I’ve been dying to do this. I’ve never discussed it publicly. I’ve never been asked about it publicly, but I would be lying if I said I didn’t paint a different picture."



.......I’m 22, I move to L.A., and it’s such a cliché, but the day I arrive, publicists from the show took me out to The Ivy for lunch...They’re telling me, ‘You know, gosh, we’d really appreciate it if you could keep your girlfriend on the side because we want to appeal to the female demographic of the show.’
[ And, we say: YECK!!- who cares about or appealing to them--BARF! GAG!!]

...At that moment, I didn’t think to say, ‘Oh, I’m gay,’ because right before I left New York [where he went to college at NYU], I had my manager tell me: ‘You need to get a girl on your arm or people will start talking.’ I remember telling him: ‘I’m gay.’ He had no idea. And he said: ‘All the more reason to get a girl on your arm.’ My agent was also like, ‘It’s best if you keep your options open. Maybe bisexual?’”

--Actor Sean (Firefly) Maher comes OUT to Entertainment Weekly.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin