blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

NOW THIS IS A COVER TO GET BEHIND!!


The cover is almost good enough to eat!!

One of this blog's crushes, Ryan Reynolds covers the new Entertainment Weekly.

What do you think of the smokin body??  Male actors should work their bodies to perfection--that is part of the appeal of hot actors!!

RyRy #??   offers these tidbits:

We have so many Ryans that we love, which number is he???  Gosling, Kwanten, Barry, Lochte, McGinley, Phillippe......




Waxes pontifical on being a sex symbol:

“If you take any of that seriously, you need to be euthanized, ASAP. There are moments when you can use that to your advantage. But it’s really embarrassing. I think I fear more than anything just sounding like a complete a—hole when I have to answer that question.”

Waxes pontifical on being an actor:
“I’ve always just liked working. I like being a working actor. There’s an old saying that you don’t ever finish a movie, you abandon it, and I really believe that. I never walk away from a take and pat myself on the back. You always walk away going, ‘Damnit, I should have tried this!’ It’s that possibility that keeps me coming back for more.”


Waxes pontifical on his  favorite TV Show, A&E’s Intervention:
“Real schadenfreude stuff. The first season or two is all about alcoholics and heroin addicts, but then as the seasons progress, they feel the need to sensationalize it a bit. So by Season 5, you get to people who are chemically unable to experience joy unless they’re smoking a cat, or something equally disturbing. I love it.”

Waxes pontifical on video games:
I don’t really play video games. Is there a way to waste more f—ing time? The Internet’s enough. The last videogame I played was Ms. Pacman.”










If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin