blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

GREAT LINES


We're all thespians over here so we are constantly speaking in script to each other.

And, when we find a line, we latch on.    It can hang around for a day or a week, even a whole month.

Like when Ripley says:  You didn't tell me there was an android on board, WHY NOT?

You don't see them fucking each other over for a goddamn percentage.


Or

When Joan says:  I don't ask much from you GRRRRRRRRRRL!

************

So what we've  been saying around the office lately is this:


What I am Michael is a 32 year-old, ugly, pock marked Jew fairy, and if it takes me a while to pull myself together, and if I smoke a little grass before I get up the nerve to show my face to the world, it's nobody's goddamn business but my own. (3 beats)  And how are you this evening?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin