blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ADAM LAMBERT DOES IT


Like duh... as if!!  I already knew--yawn!!

How is this cover worthy news??

Let's take what he has to say and analyze it shall we:

"I don’t think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I’m gay...Right after the finale, I almost started talking about it to the reporters, but I thought, ‘I’m going to wait for Rolling Stone, that will be cooler. I didn’t want the Clay Aiken thing and the celebrity-magazine bullshit. I need to be able to explain myself in context. I’m proud of my sexuality. I embrace it. It’s just another part of me....[Ultimately], I’m trying to be a singer, not a civil rights leader."

quips Glambertini in the new ish of Rolling Stone.


"I don’t think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I’m gay

WHAT WE SAY:  No SHIT--even Helen Keller could have figured that OUT!!

...Right after the finale, I almost started talking about it to the reporters, but I thought, ‘I’m going to wait for Rolling Stone, that will be cooler.

WHAT WE SAY:  Rolling Stone is SO OVER.  Print is DEAD BITCH!!  You should have taken it to your own website-- just  for the hits!!

 I didn’t want the Clay Aiken thing and the celebrity-magazine bullshit.

WHAT WE SAY:  Then why did you appear on the number one talent show on FOX--YOU ARE A FAME WHORE!!

 I need to be able to explain myself in context.

WHAT WE SAY:  I am SO VAIN-- I want to talk ad nauseam about myself and be PITHY while doing it!!


 I’m proud of my sexuality. I embrace it. It’s just another part of me....

WHAT WE SAY:  GO ON GRRRRRRLLL with yo bad self, stop hatin bitches!!

[Ultimately], I’m trying to be a singer, not a civil rights leader."

WHAT WE SAY:  True dat-- Martin Luther King, you definitely ain't!!



Here:





If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin