blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Monday, June 8, 2009

JOAN RIVERS: OUR SURROGATE MAMA TURNS 76



CAN WE TALK?




From Joan Molinsky aka  Heidi Abromowitz  aka  Joan Rivers has transformed herself over the decades.  From surviving Edgar's suicide to building a brand with jewelry, books, cosmetics and comedy shows, Joan is a true cat with ninety lives that always lands on her feet.


Heidi Abromowitz surfaces, below




We love you!!

Thanks for the eons of comedy:

I use to take her to McDonald's so I can watch the numbers change on the sign outside....

She's the only woman I know that would yell HURRY to a microwave....

She's the only woman I know that puts mayonnaise on an aspirin ....

I would take her to Sea World and she asked if Shamu came with vegetables...

She would wear yellow and 30 school kids tried to board her...

Then she lost the weight....one more year... if she waited one more goddamn year ...I could have bought my house....

[jokes on Elizabeth Taylor]


On any of today's or yesteryear's stupid  Hollywood twat:

She's so dumb, she has to open her blouse to count to two....


Various comedic sundries:

I was cleaning out my closet and I found Michael Jackson [insert any of today's questionable sexuality actors]...

Italians give the best jewelry, they get it from the dead...** gruff voice** hey baby, you like that ring ...

If God wanted me to clean,  my hands would be made out of Teflon... you know what fits right there **points to palm** a charge card....




I mean it's just.....  oh sure






A COMEDIC FORCE LOOKING HER BEST, below

RICH BITCH, below







O-KAY, O-KAYYYYY!! 

one of her trademark phrases quips Joan, below






**looks in the audience** Is Candy Spelling here tonight?? Where is she?






Pick a finger!  another trademark phrase
(to aging)











If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin