blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SIGHTINGS: RYAN KWANTEN









You readers already know how I feel about Ryan; I wanna marry the dude, after all, he is on my ultimate FUCK LIST eligible bachelors list!!

Now do you see why I  have such major crushes on AUSSIES!!  Please MEN FROM OZ fuck me  take me out!! 

Can you believe 32 years old??!!  Ryan  is giving me cardiac arrest and the thespian is looking quite dapper in a suit from DKNY.  Oh yeah, he was at the HBO premiere for his series True Blood on the Paramount lot last night, Tuesday.

Hope you enjoy the picture below, when you click on it, it is huge--enough to give him butterfly kisses all over.

Thank God for men... especially Australians!!





Wouldn't they make a HOT COUPLE??!!

Ryan with Sam Trammell












If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin