blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I WISH I WAS CHRISSY'S DOG


I am so in love with Chris Isaak, from back in the day in the early eighties to today.

I've seen him upteen times in Las Vegas perform [ The Hard Rock Hotel was my second home there for a while when he came to town and performed at The Joint]  even relishing one night I was front row!!

Grabbing his black mirrored suit leg when he came to my front row seat!!!  And I didn't let go for the rest of the night-- I kid, I kid!!  But I did get a good feel of that shin and calf!!

So you can imagine that I was beside myself when he had his series on Showtime getting a full hour every week of nothing but Chris's gorgeous face and singing.

NOW!!!

Chris surfaced this week.  Here is my boo boo with his boo boo, Rodney!!







Chris Isaak, RodneyJeffrey Mayer//Getty Images



































No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin