blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

PAPER TRAIL

Thumbing through our Sunday paper, we found the USA Weekend circular.  Our gorgeous surf stud Eric Balfour had a quick profile.





Eric Balfour is a big fan of saying yes to adventure, be it battling aliens in the invasion flick Skyline (in theaters Friday) or hopping on motorcycles with buddies and cruising the coast of France. "For me and my friends, when somebody says, 'Hey, we're gonna go live on a boat for three weeks in the Maldives or try to kayak down the Zambezi River,' I go, 'Yes, let's go!' " says Balfour, 33, a life-long surfer. " want to look back on my life and go, 'I really lived.' "





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin