blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Monday, September 22, 2008

MILO OPENS UP


The gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, did I say gorgeous Milo Ventimiglia opens up to Men's Vogue about his USO tour.

I posted on this a couple of months age, click here for a refresher!!

The 31-year -old discussed his experience while traveling Kuwait, Iraq and Afghanistan from July 6 to 12th.

What inspired you to get involved and take a USO (United Service Organizations) tour? Whether you support war, or don’t support war, there’s no reason not to support a soldier. It’s a very honorable thing that they’re entering into.

How did your girlfriend and family feel about you going? Everybody close to me was a little nervous about me traveling abroad through a war zone, but the one message I got from everyone was to be safe and come home. Everyone was supportive. And everybody was happy when I got home.


to view Milo's photos that he took himself at Men's Vogue....





If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin