blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Friday, May 29, 2009

RAFAEL NADAL VOGUES



When I was perusing my new issue of VOGUE (June 2009), I nearly fell  off my  fashion throne seeing the images and an accompanying  article on Rafael Nadal (Rafa Cakes, affectionately called around here).  

I know, I know, it can get get confusing...we have three main cakes at LA*SURFPUNK:   Nole Cakes (Novak 'Nole' Djokovic), Rafa Cakes (Rafael 'Rafa' Nadal) and Matty Cakes ( Matthew Mc-Gone-A-Gay).  And why cakes?  Because these MENSES are SO DAMN SWEET to look at!!!

Back to the point:

Everyone knows how tight AnnER is with Roger, even being a guest in his box during matches and conversing with the fiance -turned- Mrs. Federer.

How refreshing to see AnnER generously  move Federer aside and allow last year's Wimbledon winner some of the spotlight with a spread in VOGUE.

Kudos.... NOW if I can have a word with you about the COVER!!! 




















f you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin