blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Sunday, February 27, 2011

GOT YOUR NUMBER




AGAIN!!! Nole Cakes has Roger Federer's number.


Our hot Djok defeated Federer, 6-3, 6-3, to win the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship.




"I was aware of the challenge that is expected of me on the court, and I was aware of the fact that I need to be on top of my game in order to beat Roger.......So the focus was there. I was serving really well, especially the first set. Just the perfect performance overall......I'm a different player in the last year - I have a serve......Last year, the serve was not there and I was struggling a lot. I was using a lot of energy......Now I get to have some free points, which is important."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin