blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Monday, April 20, 2009

AS SARA SILVERMAN STATES: DIVA IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR CUNT


An insider at that Slit USA whatever left this comment on the Towleroad comment page about this cunt, prejean, such a white trash name.

Problem is: call these bitches out for what they are, if someone's a cunt , call them a cunt.... don't sit there and be all cute and vacuous like those reporters from ET or E! using the word diva.

THIS PREJEAN CLIT IS A CUNT!
THIS PREJEAN CLIT IS A CUNT!
THIS PREJEAN CLIT IS A CUNT!




Here's more verbal diarrhea coming out of this clit's bush on last night's events; it's playing the martyr card NOW:

try not to vom:

To Access Hollywood's Billy Bush:  My [heterosexual] sister is a second lieutenant in the Air Force and she is a gay rights activis. She supports gay people, she supports gay marriage. My beliefs have nothing to do with my sister or my mom, or whatever. She was just in my hotel room and she said, ‘Sis, I’m not offended by anything that you said. We have two different opinions and I love you because of it. I love you because you stood up for what was right, and it’s not a matter of being gay or not gay, it’s a matter of you competing for Miss USA and getting a question and answering it to the best of your ability. [My sister] has her own views. She’s a 22-year-old woman who’s in the Air Force who’s extremely educated. She debates with my dad all the time about it. That’s what’s so great about being an American – we’re able to have our own opinions.”

 “......It did cost me my crown. I wouldn’t have had it any other way. I said what I feel. I stated an opinion that was true to myself and that’s all I can do. “It is a very touchy subject and he is a homosexual and I see where he was coming from and I see the audience would’ve wanted me to be more politically correct,” she added. “But I was raised in a way that you can never compromise your beliefs and your opinions for anything.”


*********************

Oh and as a side note, since our Mikey (Phelps) must be blinded by too much chlorine in his eyes and  it has seared his vision, he has been rumored to have hooked up with this snatch---

we are no longer posting anything on Phelps...we are disassociating ourselves with that fishtrap.  May he lose all his endorsements and go broke!!!  He can live off all that clit that he likes!!!

As Jack McFarland used to do:  you're dead to me! spit. spit.






If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!

[california, pageant, comment, same-sex union, perez hilton]


Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin