blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Sunday, April 19, 2009

THIS CUNT DOESN'T REPRESENT MY CALIFORNIA



As you know, I don't follow CUNT but this needs noting:

A note to all:  This is how you find out in your circle who the bigots are by asking this question:

Vermont is the  4th state to legalize same-sex marriage.  Do you think every state should follow suit?  Why or why not?

Perez did just that at the skank snatchfest that is USA something or whatever!!

Thank you  Perezcious for showing this cunt's true colors.....

Are you sure this horse-mouth slit isn't from UTAH??

What a trailer park name Carrie Prejean--where's Patrick Bateman when you need him??











"Well, I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one or another. Um, we live in a land that you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage. And, you know what? In my country and in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised and that's how I think that it should be—between a man and a woman. Thank you!" The bigoted California snatch in that fishtank pageant.


This bitch's statement is contradictory. On one hand this.... on the other hand that......

After the answer IT gave, Perez admits he thought this:

At least I didn't call her a dumb cunt! But I thought it. Ha!

UPDATE:  Perez already changed the post to read:


We were/are just soooo angry, hurt, frustrated by her answer.


Scared to leave it on your blog ?  Why'd you change it? 

So we'll say it:

DUMB CUNT
DUMB CUNT
DUMB CUNT
DUMB CUNT 

Perez said this on Twitter during the competition:









If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!

[california, usa pageant, legalize same-sex marriage question, perez hilton you tube question]


Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin