blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MORE INANITY FROM THAT ANTI-GAY CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE CUNT


We've got ourselves a new Anita Bryant CUNT......


This Christian cunt was on FOX new and read the self-entitlement and righteousness the sow spews:


FOXNews.com: Have a lot of people been trying to get in touch with you?

Carrie Prejean: Yes, lots of phone calls. I've gotten over 500 facebook friend requests, hundreds of messages from people I don’t know, saying how proud of me they are that I stood my ground. That made me the real winner of the night.

FOXNews.com: Did your stomach sink when you first heard you picked Perez Hilton's question?

Carrie Prejean: I had a gut feeling. I knew he was controversial, and so was the question. Out of all the topics I studied up on, I dreaded that one, I prayed I would not be asked about gay marriage. If I had any other question, I know I would have won.

FOXNews.com: Did you think right away your answer may have killed your chances of winning?

Carrie Prejean: Yeah, I thought I was going to be 4th runner up for sure. I was surprised I made it to first runner up!

FOXNews.com: Before "the question," did you think you would win Miss USA?

Carrie Prejean: There was a lot of talk about me, people saying I was the frontrunner. During the whole two-week experience leading up to the pageant, I was very confident and relaxed. Not too nervous.

FOXNews.com: Were you sad you didn't win? Did you go to the party afterwards, or go home and cry?

Carrie Prejean: No, I got together with my family. I ate my first hamburger in a long time!

FOXNews.com: Has the Miss Universe organization contacted you at all? What about your Miss California USA directors?

Carrie Prejean: I haven't been told anything. I didn't even see the Miss California directors after the pageant.

FOXNews.com: Are you upset that Perez Hilton called you a "b**ch" in his blog rant?

Carrie Prejean: Yes, but I have no regrets about answering honestly. He asked me for my opinion and I gave it to him. I have nothing against gay people, and I didn't mean to offend anyone in my answer.

FOXNews.com: So what about Perez's offer to take you out for coffee to "talk"?

Carrie Prejean: No comment!


Here is another real GEM that IT confides to FOX:


Said CUNT: "I have no regrets about answering [judge Perez Hilton] honestly. He asked me for my opinion and I gave it to him. I have nothing against gay people and I didn't mean to offend anyone in my answer...This happened for a reason. By having to answer that question in front of a national audience, God was testing my character and faith. I'm glad I stayed true to myself...Out of all the topics I studied up on, I dreaded that one, I prayed I would not be asked about gay marriage. If I had any other question, I know I would have won."


The retched cunt appears on Today and offers this tidbit:   "....it's not about being politically correct, for me, it's about being Biblically correct."


***********************************************************************************

More on the topic:

Perez does Larry King.  I thought Hilton came off very articulate and he had his bullet points ready.  He was quick thinking with the right answers.

And, he kept it tactful (unlike us):











If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin