blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Friday, May 1, 2009

BLOGGING IS A COMMUNITY EVENT




Matt Pinfield the radio host and VJ is entering rehab!!  The former host of 120 Minutes took to his blog.

Pinfield penned:"I have been struggling with a dependency that I need to address, and so I will be voluntarily suspending my involvement on the 101.9 RXP morning show until I have completed the healing process. 

After a few recent slips from my path to health I feel it important to proactively address these slips to ensure that my life continues its positive momentum. 

I am so thankful to my family, friends, fans and co-workers here at 101.9 RXP who have provided me with such a deep support system and I want my fans to know that I am well and hope to return and continue what I have started here at RXP."



No word yet on what his vice was...



If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin