blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Monday, September 1, 2008

GEORGE CLOONEY: NO CHILRENZ , AGING- YES

NO AGING OF THE TEETH THOUGH



George Clooney has been swinging single since splitting  back in May.

And that’s just fine for the 47-year-old confirmed bachelor.

While Hollywood’s ultimate single guy hasn’t completely ruled out marriage, he admits kids are definitely not in his future.

“I couldn’t do what Brad and Angie are doing,” he said of his friends’ growing brood. “I wouldn’t have the patience or dedication you need to take care of a family. I admire those qualities in other people but it’s not for me.”

The carefree Clooney said he prefers his jet-set lifestyle.

“I’m doing exactly what I want to,” he explained. “I hang out with the same friends, I spend time in Italy, and then I go back to work. I try not to worry about anything else.”

Clooney, who was in Venice this week promoting his new film Burn After Reading, also told reporters he has no plans to pretty up his famous face anytime soon.

I don’t mind [aging] a bit,” revealed Clooney. “I love my gray hair. I love the fact that my face has more of an edge and more character than it did when I was in my 20s or 30s. No Botox for me.”






If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin