blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SHEAR GENIUS WINNER


What a challenge... to create looks for your muse at 18, 30, 45, and 60.

Linda Wells sitting with the stylists and consulting with them.

I loved the extra bonus of being treated to Sally Hershberger as a guest judge....

Dee gave her pop of color to all her models and her notable skunk stripe to her 18 year-old.  I thought the 60 year old curliness looked like what you see on the street.  The curls were too much and the hair was wet looking --I thought it was a mess.  I don't want anyone at 60 wearing that poodle look..

Charlie treated us to 4 iconic looks from Hollywood and I really felt all his blondes needed more pop and buttery hues!!!

Nicole I felt started strong with the 18 year-old but with the 60 year old --the hair looked unfinished and none of her styles really made me say "wow."

Kim Vo really hated Charlie's styles so I felt that he wasn't going to win.

I was hoping for Nicole .........

BUT it went to DEE.

What did you think???









If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin