blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Friday, August 29, 2008

MOVIN ON UP --TO THE WEB SIDE-- WE FINALLY GOT A PIECE OF THE PIE


Unlike Florence, I won't be going on strike--LOL!!!






My sites combined have already passed 50,000 hits!!!!

I wish each site had 50,000 hits but that is still great!!!!  Had I kept one blog---- that blog would be the one to have these hits.  Nonetheless, I feel proud --- it beats the days where I would just get 5 hits or less the whole day!!!!

I started LA*SURFPUNK in late March because I wanted gay guys to have a fun site to read.
A source for some HOT eye candy but news that pertains to us.

Then I branched out to 4 different sites in the middle of July because I felt the original site was so disjointed and a mish mash of postings.

I have a site for mens fashion, male models, and fashion news that I think a gay guy would be interested in reading.  Please visit:  


A site for gay erotic videos to share my taste in men to all you amorous lads to imbibe.  Please visit( you must be 18):




A site for Hollywood news and just general pop culture sundries that would interest a gay man along with a dose of some delicious eye guy candy!!!   Not every gay guy wants to read about some stupid singer that shaves its head, or some Armenian fat ass cunt that powders its stupid slit all day and expects to be worshipped.

We are gay men.  We want to know what that hot actor is doing and we wanna look at him shirtless.  We really do think with our cocks!!!  Sometimes we want some man meat and a piece of ass with our WSJ posts.  

Please visit:



A site for nothing but hot guy pictorials.  A place to veg and just scroll through beautiful images of the human male form!!!    Please visit:


A site to prove  YOU THE READERS are saying these snatches are stupid that middle America thinks are great, role models, and "just love."  They need to know that just to do nothing and get all this attention that they are by no means relevant!!!  Yeck--how can you "just love" stupid, no class trash.  Please visit:




I want to just keep these trains on course and see my readership grow.

I invite each of you to post comments and encourage you to email your friends with whatever post that you think they would find interesting.

Feel free to email me....my email is at the right side of the page, 310VIARODEO@GMAIL.COM!!!

I look forward to the next 50,000 hits then the millionth!!!

So have a great Labor Day and I am going go back and start my never ending research!!!







If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin