blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

CHRIS MATTHEWS POTTY MOUTH



Chris Matthews is rumored to run for senate once his MSNBC contract expires.

Philadelphia Gay News publisher Mark Segal jumped on the chance to ask the news anchor on his stance on gay marriage.  Matthews eschewed the question--what would Matthews do about the defense of marriage act--Matthews went on a rant about freedom.  

Segal wanted specifics, here is what the journalist received:


MS: Well, where are you on the issue?
CM: I have an open heart. I’ll have to live with it.
MS: In other words, you won’t answer the question.
CM: I can answer it the way I have, which is any fucking way I want. I can answer in my way even if it isn’t your way.



If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin