blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BLOGGING IS A COMMUNITY EVENT


BECKS takes to his blog to explain that he was NOT in a car crash as so many blogs reported.

I even fell victim to the internet rumor but took the post down after his rep called us and told us it was completely a fabricated INTERNET rumor.

This is what the soccer stud has to say:


“Hi everyone, I was really honored to be part of the handover ceremony on Sunday in Beijing. I’m a keen supporter of the Olympics coming to London; it will have an incredible impact on the East End of London and the British will embrace the event and show how much passion they have for sport. As I’ve said many times, we deserve a global event on this scale in our country.

“The Beijing Olympics were about the great sporting moments and the Great Britain team exceeded all expectations. To finish fourth in the medal table and take home so many medals was amazing and they can all be very proud of themselves. This sort of success always encourages kids to take up sport and do well and many are already getting ready for 2012 and want to be involved in it. I was also lucky to see the US play Spain in the basketball final, I’m pleased for my friend Kobe [Bryant] who wanted so much to win gold for his country. I was impressed with Spain, they never gave up, but the US probably deserved to win over the length of the tournament.

“On another note, I know many of you would have been concerned to read about a supposed car crash involving me and Victoria. I want to assure everyone there never was any crash at any time; our car had been dented many days before whilst vacant in a car park.”




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin