blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Friday, August 29, 2008

BLOGGING IS A COMMUNITY EVENT



Who knew that HOT LIL PUP Brent Everett was such a politico.

This Canadian stud is a Liberal but he finds the American political system mesmerizing!!

Brent, you can STUFF our ballot --ANYTIME!!!



He pens this latest entry:

Guys,
All week long, Steve & I have planted ourselves on the sofa or found a TV somewhere to see history being made. I follow politics and so does Steve. He especially is a political junky.

We've been watching it all day and week. Steve had a fever and was sick this week so I planted him on the sofa and he watched with a thermometer in his mouth:-) LOL. Poor boy. I told him better in your mouth than in your ass right.; -)))

Anyhow Hillary was amazing and now Obama was amazing. I have the video here for you guys to see. No matter your political affiliation I'm sure you can appreciate the history that this moment is and how great the speech was.

I'm a Liberal and proud of it and from Canada. But I can see why the world is excited about American politics. I've been following it for a while now and I sometimes love what I see and sometimes want to throw my shoe at the TV for all the partisanship, but understand that is just how the US works. LOL. No, just kidding. But Obama wants to change this and for that, I am excited and happy.



If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin