blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Sunday, August 3, 2008

MADISON HILDEBRAND



We first caught a WHIFF of Madison Hildebrand when the promos for Million Dollar Listing was just premiering the first season.  And we have yet to shake his amorous scent--yummmm!!!!

So we dutifully watched when he was Chris Cortazo's shadow.

Meanwhile we read every Malibu listing Madison had and he was pulling in some major commissions.

We EVEN had to drive to Malibu to see this HOT MAN MEAT in action.

With his matinee idol looks he is HOTTER in person and that was 3 years ago.

This season on Bravo, Madison looks SMOKIN!!!!

Did you see that clip of him on the beach with his trainer...I was about to shoot right there.

And he ain't bi ----  some gays use that term so straights don't feel so UNCOMFORTABLE around a male that likes to suck cock.  FUCK STRAIGHTS.  I DON'T BOW DOWN TO BREEDERS.  FUCK WHAT THEY THINK.

And you snatch don't have a chance cuz he sayin 'bi' so you can still list your house with him but believe you me he ain't interested is some slitty gash!!!

ANYWAYS-----

Our new infatuation was asked about his Playgirl shoot and he quips:


Someone knew someone and they called and ... I had to digest it and ask my mom. My mom's Mormon, so I had to clear that. But it all worked out, I'm on the cover!

 It was fun! The theme was Risky Business and I went to the house and they actually waxed the entire wood floor and I'm running down the hallway like a hundred times, sliding into frame.


Once again guys--we have another gorgeous one that plays for our team.

He really shouldn't say 'bi' because no gash will ever have a chance with him--EVER.





If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin