blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Thursday, August 7, 2008

WE LOVA OUR SOCCER PINGA



Crissy is staying put at the  English soccer club Manchester United.

He was in LA last month sniffing around to see and putting out feelers for who he could play for in the States and make a crossover like BECKS has successfully done.

Maybe next year, he will play for one of our states.

In the newspaper Publico, Ronnie gave an interview and stated he will play with United "for at least another year."

He also quipped:    "I will play for United with all my heart and soul, I will fight and honor that shirt with the same commitment and dedication as always. I was responsible for all this controversy. I was the one who publicly expressed my desire to go to Madrid and I ended up even being involuntary responsible for the poor relationship between the two clubs.”

We can't wait to see him in shorts again!!!











If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin